Limonana (Middle Eastern Frozen Mint Lemonade). This frozen mint lemonade recipe is ultra refreshing and easy to whip up in a blender! This drink is called Limonana in the Middle East. Limonana is a Levantine/Middle Eastern refreshing mint lemonade.
We like to sit and order a meal, taking in the ocean air and atmosphere. It is really something to dine in the middle of an ancient city. Our tradition is to order limonana, the national drink of Israel. You create steaming brown Limonana (Middle Eastern Frozen Mint Lemonade) employing 4 program so 3 including. Here is how you do the trick.
procedure of Limonana (Middle Eastern Frozen Mint Lemonade)
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of sugar 1 glass of water.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 of stems of mint leaves, plus a few extra sprigs for Garnish.
- It's 1-2 drops of orange blossom water.
Limonana is lemonade blended together with mint and ice to make a frozen slush. Frozen Mint Lemonade (Limonana) ~ a slushy, minty, Middle Eastern version of lemonade that is honestly the most refreshing drink I have ever had in my life. This is the drink I'll be sipping (slurping) ALL August long. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve, reserving the liquid and discarding the.
Limonana (Middle Eastern Frozen Mint Lemonade) process
- Add the sugar and 5 tablespoons of water to a small saucepan; heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved. Cool to room temperature..
- Add the cooled sugar syrup, remaining ½ cup water, lemon juice, mint leaves, ice cubes, and orange blossom water (if using) to a blender. Pulse a few times to break up the ice and then process until slushy..
- Pour into 2 tall glasses, garnish with mint leaves if desired, and serve immediately..
Frozen Mint Lemonade, also called Limonana (a Middle Eastern Frozen Mint Lemonade) is one of the MOST refreshing drinks of the Summer months. Learn how to make Middle Eastern style lemonade with refreshing mint and orange blossom essences. Mint Smoothie Smoothies Fresco Easy Cooking Cooking Recipes Lemon Bowl Frozen Middle Eastern Recipes Middle Eastern Food. It can be found in just about every restaurant and home. Icy cold, not too sweet, lemon drinks are ideal for cooling off.