Black Chana Soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Add the chana water ( in which chana was boiled) to it and give it a boil. Add black pepper powder and switch off the gas.
Black Chickpea Soup, or zuppa di ceci neri, is a hearty, rustic Italian soup with a deep, rich flavor, which is a hallmark of the Puglia region. Black chickpea soup, or zuppa di ceci neri in Italian, is a nourishing soup with a deep flavor. Ceci neri (black chickpeas) are tastier than their cream-colored relatives. You achieve frying spoil Black Chana Soup practicing 7 compound furthermore 3 as a consequence. Here is how you realize.
prescription of Black Chana Soup
- Prepare .2 tsp of Boiled black chana..
- Prepare 1 bowl of boiled chana water...
- You need as needed of Bead croutons..
- It's 2 tsp of Salty bondhi...
- Prepare .as taste of salt..
- It's .as taste of pepper..
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Amul fresh cream..
Low glycemic index makes it a healthy option for diabetic patients. I made the Kala Chana Soup from the left over water after I boiled the chana for kanjak. Didn't feel like throwing the water as we use dry chana for the pooja. Heat the oil in a soup pot over medium heat and brown the bones well.
Black Chana Soup step by step
- Boiled chana ko mash kar le..
- Chana soup main salt,pepper and mashed chana mix ke le..
- Cream,bread croutons,and boondi dal ke enjoy karein..
Add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic. Add the tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, drained chickpeas and wine, and add enough water to cover by about an inch. Kala chana soup is a rich source of iron, can prevent anemia and boost your energy levels. Iron is very important for formation of hemoglobin and the soup can help in maintaining your hemoglobin level. Black chickpeas, also known as Bengal grams, Garbanzo beans or 'kala chana' belong to the 'desi' variety and have a much higher fiber content and lower glycemic index.