Spinach and cheese pie or vrehti. Add Parmesan cheese and ricotta cheese, salt to taste and mix well. How to make ravioli from scratch. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine spinach and water. This recipe was great.with a little tweaking. After reading the other reviews I realized that it was going to need a little extra flavor. You produce steeping roast Spinach and cheese pie or vrehti accepting 12 method as well as 13 along with. Here is how you score.
process of Spinach and cheese pie or vrehti
- Prepare of For the filo.
- It's 750 g of flour (the cheapest you find in the supermarket).
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 375 ml of water (all the liquids should be half the weight of the solids, meaning that if you use 1 kg flour then water, oil and vinegar should be 1/2 kg).
- You need 1 of bit of salt.
- It's of For the filling.
- Prepare 1 kg of spinach.
- It's 1/2 kg of feta cheese.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 l of oil (you use half in the filling and with the rest you sprinkle the sheets).
- It's 1 of bit of milk.
This is my favourite pie and the reason that I learned to roll out filo sheets. We only use spinach, cheese and eggs in the filling. Simple but very tasty. paleo bacon wrapped scallops over sauteed spinach This is a recipe that is quick and easy to make and doesn't require a lot of ingredients (assuming you already have the spices on hand). It makes a nice presentation and doesn't require a whole lot of prep or cook time.
Spinach and cheese pie or vrehti step by step
- Put all the ingredients for the filo in a large bowl and knead so that you make a ball..
- Divide the dough into 13 balls (make the 3 that will go last on top a bit smaller and the 4 that will go to the bottom should be larger)..
- Cover them with a towel and then a small tray and set them aside for at least 2 hours (sometimes I make the dough in the evening and leave it overnight)..
- Chop the spinach, wash it and after it drains, salt it. Leave it with the salt for at least 1 hour and then take handfuls of the spinach and squeeze them to remove any liquids. Place them in a large bowl and add the cheese, eggs and oil..
- Roll out all the sheets using corn starch..
- Spread the first 4, larger sheets in the baking tray (don't forget to sprinkle the sheets with oil)..
- Add 1/3 of the filling..
- Spread 3 more sheets over the filling..
- Spread 1/3 of the filling..
- Add 3 more sheets..
- Add the rest of the filling and turn the sheets inwards..
- Finally, cover with the 3 last, smaller filo sheets. Score the pie with a knife and pour over it a mixture that you make with 1 egg, some milk and a little bit of oil..
- Bake for 1 hour at 180 degrees on the top rack, using the convection element..
Crumble the goat's cheese into a bowl, then add the ricotta, lemon zest and juice. Deseed, finely chop and add the chilli, stir well, then season to taste with sea salt and black pepper. Scatter over the spinach and one-third of the almonds. Drain, let cool, and then wring out excess liquid in a clean cloth. Place the spinach in a large bowl and pour boiling water over it.