L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie. Meatloaf shepherd's pie is a delicious comfort food without the hassle of making a meat pie from scratch. Rather than chopping and browning beef for a meat pie Any meatloaf recipe will work well for this shepherd's pie. If you don't have leftover meatloaf, pick up a prepared meatloaf at the store.
We like it so much I've made meatloaf just to fix this. Shepherd's pie is a casserole dish where meat, usually lamb, pork, or beef, is topped with fluffy mashed potatoes. This shepherd's pie recipe uses leftover meatloaf for a quick and easy dinner recipe. You cook stewing simmer L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie practicing 7 ingredients furthermore 5 steps. Here you go carry out.
process of L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie
- It's 5 slices of Left Over Meatloaf.
- It's 2 cup of Frozen or canned Corn.
- You need 4 cup of mashed potatoes - fresh or left over.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced green onions - optional.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face - especially when you get seconds! Shepherd's Pie is the sort of food that brings a smile to everyone's face! That saucy, deeply flavourful filling, that creamy potato topping, and that awesome golden cheese crust.… Shepherd's Pie Meatloaf Recipe - Sometimes nothing can beat a good old meat and potatoes dinner that we imagine grandma would make and serve us. Your whole family can sit down together and enjoy this satisfying Shepherd's Pie Meatloaf meal!
L/O Meatloaf Shepard's Pie receipt
- Place crumbled meat loaf in greased 2½ quart casserole..
- Cover with gravy; top with veggies..
- Combine mashed potatoes with 1/2 cup shredded cheese, sour cream and onions. Spread over veggies..
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 25-30 minutes or heated through. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and return to oven for about 2 minutes longer or until cheese has melted and starts to brown..
- NOTES: I didn't have any shredded cheese, so I just used a couple of slices. Mixed one in to the potatoes and put 2 on top, under them. The sour cream I used had chives in it, so skipped the green onions. Had a gravy pack, which I used, in place of the jar. As I said, had L/O Savory Creamed Corn so just used that up. I would guess that mixed vegetables would probably work well in this. This is a picture of the L/O corn I used. Only me, so didn't worry about the amount..
With the weather starting to get cooler, stick-to-your. Meat Loaf Shepherd's Pie. "I'm a new wife and mom, so I don't have a lot of time to spend cooking," relates Jennifer Haines of Redford, Michigan. Home > Recipes > Meat Dishes > Left over Meatloaf Non-Traditional Shepherds Pie. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped Love this!