Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy. This meatloaf is dressed up with a seasoned mushroom gravy. When the Great Depression and World War II came along and meat was rationed, this nutritious and economical dish became a staple in many households. Pile smashed potatoes along side and make a well in the center for sour cream or gravy.
The meatloaf itself is tender with two kinds of meat, garlic, onions and worcestershire. Now I know that meatloaf is traditionally topped with ketchup and my little guys might prefer it that way, but. This technique keeps the meatloaf moist, while fortifying the sauce with its flavorful drippings. You look after toasting steep Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy employing 8 prescription so 4 as a consequence. Here you are hit.
receipt of Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It's 2 of Pieces soft bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of Jars of your favorite gravy (if using 2 pans to cook the patties) otherwise 1 jar.
Regardless, this technique will work with just about any meatloaf recipe out there. beef gravy or make your own. Meanwhile make the potatoes by peeling them and boiling them and mashing them with butter and milk. When meatloaf is done turn out onto a serving plate. In a large skillet, add the olive oil, and butter.
Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy step by step
- Sauté onion in 1TBS of butter or so until soft. Mix into the ground beef with 1 egg, the bread cut up in small pieces, and pepper. Form into little hamburger patties. It yields 8 or 9 patties. Polk a little hole in the middle of each..
- Dip the patties into the beaten egg (add a smidgen of water to the egg mixture) then the seasoned bread crumbs..
- Fry in a pan with butter searing both sides then turn down heat, add gravy and cover and simmer low for 30 min, flipping occasionally..
- Can add canned mushrooms if desired..
After the meatloaf has rested, top the meatloaf with the gravy. Cut into serving slices and ENJOY! In a large bowl, add your white bread (with crust removed), and the milk. I love meatloaf but have never made a pan gravy to go with it. I'm absolutely doing that next time!