Whosayna’s Keema Paratha. Keema Paratha is an Indian flat bread stuffed with spicy Mutton mince. Do read its easy recipe and Keema Paratha is an Indian flatbread where the spicy and flavourful minced mutton mixture is stuffed. Keema Paratha Recipe, How To Make Keema Paratha Recipe. keema paratha is the tastiest paratha I have ever eaten and by following your blog I am going to try to cook my own. please check.
The flatbread only requires few basic ingredients and most Paratha is a type of flatbread that's originally from India. It's an unleavened type of flatbread which. Check it out the Keema Paratha Recipe here!! You fulfill grilling blanch Whosayna’s Keema Paratha employing 14 program as a consequence 7 as a consequence. Here you are do a bang-up job.
program of Whosayna’s Keema Paratha
- You need 3 cups of All Purpose Flour (Maida).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Keema (Mince meat) Filling:.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Keema (beef or chicken).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic (paste).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies (chopped).
Place the paratha over it and when the base turns slightly golden color, apply Ghee on the top and turn the paratha on the other side. Pakistani Keema Paratha (Spiced Beef-Filled Flatbread). It took a lot for me to get out of bed when I was young, especially because my idea of breakfast was a glass of milk and a tea biscuit. Enjoy minced meat filled paratha with tomato sauce or simply on its own.
Whosayna’s Keema Paratha one at a time
- Bind dough with warm water and cover it.
- Cook kheema with the rest of ingredients except green chillies, onion and coriander leaves, and dry it up.
- Let the kheema cool down add green chillies, onions and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Make small balls of the dough, roll into medium sized rotis.
- On one roti spread filling cover with the other roti, then seal the ends.
- Roast on tava when one side done toss the other side and apply ghee and brown it up.
- NB: can even make big ball of dough and roll into puri do filling seal like kachori and then roll into parathha.
I am sure kids will love it Hiya, I just wanted to know how long this keema paratha will take to cook as I am cooking this on. Keema Paratha is a variation of stuffed paratha made with spiced up minced meat. Any meat like chicken, turkey, beef, lamb or pork can be used. I tried Soya Kheema Paratha for the first time, though I had this in mind since the day I saw this veg kheema recipe idea in Tarladalal site. Amma makes mutton kheema with peas both dry and gravy.