Mushroom and Broccoli Oats. Hey Guys, Its my first video and super excited for the same. Here is a easy way to make a healthy breakfast super yummy. Please Leave me a Comment and Give a Thumbs Up.
Cheesy Mushroom and Broccoli Casserole This cheesy mushroom and broccoli casserole recipe is an excellent dish and you must try it if you are ardent lover of super tasty foods. Moreover, it can be prepared quite easily and in a fast manner as well. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. You take care of business toasting grill Mushroom and Broccoli Oats using 10 procedure also 5 also. Here is how you make it.
technique of Mushroom and Broccoli Oats
- It's 3-5 of Mushrooms roughly chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 6-7 of Broccoli florets (small).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Oregano/Italian seasonings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet Corns.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Water.
Cut broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces. Stir in soy sauce; remove from pan. In same pan, combine broccoli stalks, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, broth and water; bring to a boil. Steps to making the Vegan Oat Burger Recipe: Grab all your ingredients together and put everything EXCEPT your quick oats into a medium saucepan.
Mushroom and Broccoli Oats step by step
- Add 1 or 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan on a medium flame..
- Add chopped mushrooms, onions and Broccoli and sauté them for 2-3 mins, until they get bit brown and smell delicious..
- Make sure nothing gets burn. Add sweet corns, some salt and black pepper powder. Stir it well..
- Add some water and oats. Sprinkle some oregano. Mix well. Cover the lid for 2 mins and let it cook on low flame..
- Check it after 2-3 mins. Your oats are ready to eat. Enjoy..
Instant Pot Frittata. by Kendall Smith. Made with broccoli and cheddar, this frittata is keto, gluten-free and vegetarian and serves up to four people. Add the other half of the oil into the pan. Stir the sauce again then pour it over your hot vegetables. Breakfast is the easiest meal of the day for me.