Mushrooms and Soya Biryani with veggies. So I used to refer non-veg biryani recipe too & try it by replacing chicken or mutton with vegetables like mushroom, Gobi/cauliflower and soya chunks. You can find one such example here. Even today I have shared Dindigul thalapakatti biryani which is the most popular mutton biryani of Dindigul district. soya biryani recipe
Serve hot with raita and some sidedish. You can use one of the ingredients and make mushroom biryani or soya biryani alone. Enjoy the Mushroom and Soya Biryani with raitha as side. You engage in roasting barbecue Mushrooms and Soya Biryani with veggies adopting 17 compound furthermore 5 so. Here is how you get someplace.
process of Mushrooms and Soya Biryani with veggies
- It's 1 1/2 of long grain basmati rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chana dal.
- You need 1/4 cup of fried french beans and potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of soaked soya chunks.
- You need 1/3 cup of fried button (whole) mushrooms.
- It's 1 of small capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of grated ginger garlic.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- It's 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 of green chilli chopped.
- It's 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of biryani masala.
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
You can also have cauliflower fry or. soya biryani recipe meal maker biryani with step by step photo and video recipe. while many argue about the existence of vegetable biryani, yet there are several. Veg Dum Biryani वेज दम बिरयानी I have used potato, peas, onions, carrots, cauliflower and french beans.
Mushrooms and Soya Biryani with veggies compound
- Soak rice and dal for 25 minutes in lukewarm water after cleaning. In a kadhai heat oil and ghee. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter. First fry the grated ginger-garlic mix. After 1/2 minute add the chopped onion and chilli. Fry till onions are translucent..
- Combine soaked soya chunks and chopped capsicum and saute for 1 minute in medium flame. Then add the chopped tomatoes and cook till rawness is gone. Next add the mushrooms and beans and potato mix and saute for a minute. Lastly mix the rice and dal and lightly saute for 1 minute..
- Transfer the whole content of the kadhai to a pressure cooker. Add lukewarm water 1 inch above the whole rice mix. Mix biryani masala lightly not to break the soaked rice. Add the chopped mint leaves. Adjust the salt. Cook for 1 whistle and let the pressure cooker cool naturally..
- Serve hot mushroom, soya biryani with veggies with curd and green chutney. Thanks..
You can also add soya chunks if you like. To add soya chunks, soak them in hot water until soft. Rinse a few times and squeeze them completely. Peppery Mushroom Biryani is simple and quick recipe that is healthy and also rich in flavours. When the biryani is made with a good quality Basmati Rice and along with the right spices the taste is delectable.