Meatball Sub. Meatball Sub is a hot delicious sandwich packed with tender Italian meatballs, marinara sauce, and gooey, melted Mozzarella Cheese. I'm sharing a few tips to make the best Meatball Subs right at home. You can easily make them right in your oven with leftover meatballs or make meatballs specially for the subs ahead of time.
I broil the meatballs first to quickly brown them. —Jean Glacken, Elkton, Maryland The meatball sub is already so rich, so you'll want something light and refreshing to balance things out. If you're still unsure, let me help you out! Here are some of my favorite sides to serve with meatball subs. You undertake simmering doctor Meatball Sub accepting 5 instructions moreover 4 and. Here is how you bring off.
compound of Meatball Sub
- Prepare 1 Package of Sub Rolls.
- It's of Provolone cheese.
- It's of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Left over meat balls.
- Prepare of Left over spaghetti sauce.
How do you bake meatball subs? When they come out of the oven, your meatball subs will be warm, cheesy, and crusty…for the perfect satisfying bite! Meatball Subs are a favorite recipe, perfect for a crowd and easy to make! Tender juicy homemade meatballs (or frozen in a pinch) are simmered in a flavorful tomato sauce are placed in a roll and topped with cheese.
Meatball Sub gradually
- Warm the sauce and meat balls on the stove in a small pot on medium heat..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut the sub rolls in half lengthwise, and remove some of the bread from the inside to make a well for the meatballs. Brush with olive oil, and season with garlic powder and salt. Slip the sub rolls into the oven for 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted..
- Spoon the meat sauce and the meatballs into the subs and top with slices of provolone cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes to melt the cheese. Cool slightly, cut into servings, and enjoy!.
The sandwiches are broiled until golden and the cheese is bubbly for the perfect bite! This hot submarine style sandwich - it's meaty, saucy and cheesy! In a bowl, combine the ground beef and breadcrumbs. Add the milk, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic and egg. The Meatball Sandwich is a decimal rarity Reborn-tier upgrader added in The Trinity Update.