Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs. These feta-stuffed greek turkey meatballs are delicious and fun, with a feta surprise hiding inside. These Greek turkey meatballs are perfect served with herbed lemon rice (or lemon garlic cauliflower rice ), a salad dressed in classic Greek salad dressing , and super speedy tzatziki. So a lot of recipes I've been developing lately are focused on convenience and speed.
In a large bowl, combine ground beef, red onion, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, dill, parsley, and coriander and mix until evenly. This is a very easy recipe for baked Greek meatballs stuffed with feta cheese. These keftedes are on the lighter side as they are baked in the oven rather than fried. You succeed sizzling fix Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs proving 14 method and 4 also. Here you go carry out.
instructions of Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs
- It's of For the meatballs.
- It's 3 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 2 tbs of cavenders Greek seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 6 oz of feta cheese.
And yes, I sympathize on all fronts. Eating what I want and never gaining weight would require using up a wish from a genie in a lamp! In a large bowl, combine ground beef, red onion, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, dill, parsley, and coriander and mix until evenly combined. Packed with flavor, easy to make, and a garlic yogurt sauce to serve!
Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs receipt
- Combine all the meatball ingredients in a lg bowl. Let sit in the fridge for around an hour..
- Remove meat mixture. Depending on the size you want your meatballs, take portions and Form into patties in your hand. Place feta cheese on patty and reform ball around it. Press well with your hands to seal. If you keep your hands wet the meat won't stick to them..
- Heat a lg frying pan on medium high heat. Add 1 tbs oil. Fry meatballs until browned well on all sides..
- I served over cous cous with herbs and toasted pine nuts. Enjoy..
Greek Keftedakia (Meatballs) With Feta Cheese Stuffing And Ouzo This is an easy recipe for Greek Keftedakia (small meatballs) with a difference. They are stuffed with Feta cheese and also have the Greek spirit ouzo in them. You should be able to obtain both where you live. This can be a side dish or a meze or snack. Kittencal's Greek Lamb and Feta Meatballs (Keftedakia) Recipe by Kittencalrecipezazz.