New Version Of Roti And Sabzi Stuffed Aloo Bhindi in cooker with Mogra Dal And Masala Chaas. See great recipes for New Version Of Roti And Sabzi Stuffed Aloo Bhindi in cooker with Mogra Dal And Masala Chaas too! See great recipes for Spiced Potato Stir Fry (Alu Ki Sabzi) #mycookbook too! Here I have tried something different and new.
The most popular are- Mooli baigan ki sabzi is a winter special dish made in Northern India specially in Punjab and Uttar Pradesh. As Mooli/Radish is quite strong and pungent in taste so many don't like it but in this sabzi The taste of mooli blends so well with brinjal that you will surely love this preparation. Cabbage sabzi for chapathi, a north Indian style sabzi recipe, with step by step pictures. You take care of business roasting broil New Version Of Roti And Sabzi Stuffed Aloo Bhindi in cooker with Mogra Dal And Masala Chaas practicing 10 instructions also 3 together with. Here is how you put it over.
technique of New Version Of Roti And Sabzi Stuffed Aloo Bhindi in cooker with Mogra Dal And Masala Chaas
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It's 1 cup of chopped aloo(potatoes).
- You need 1 cup of bhindi/ladyfinger.
- You need 1 cup of boiled moong dal.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- It's 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
stir fry in South Indian style, but i always wanted to try a North Indian, Punjabi version of this Cabbage sabzi. Stuffed green chilies -Green chilies stuffed with a tangy Indian spice mixture and stir fried-an instant chili pickle. Green chilis are used to make different variety of pickles and stir fries ,there are numurous version of making this, depend upon individual and regional taste ,I love making different types of chil pickle. Amritsari masala baigan-Spicy and delicious brinjals a speciality of Amritsar-Punjab(India) Amritsari masala baigan is a very nice tangy Delicious recipe made with baby brinjals.
New Version Of Roti And Sabzi Stuffed Aloo Bhindi in cooker with Mogra Dal And Masala Chaas receipt
- Prepare aloo bhindi sabzi by add all routine masala.....Bind a wheat flour bough with water and oil as we do for roti.. Make a same circle and add one teaspoon aloo bhindi sabzi and make a ball shape.. Take a cooker with salt at base and remove whistle and ring and cook it till golden brown.
- For Dal take a pan add oil mustard seeds and all masala and dal and water and cook it well.
- After that serve hot..
I have made it in the pressure cooker but you can also make it in a kadhai or pan. First the tomato and the spice mix is added in the tadka and stir fried. Saag Aloo -Simple and Rustic potato and spinach curry. Saag aloo is the simplest aloo palak curry and every one loves it for its mild and fresh flavors. It's a very easy to cook stir fry with basic Indian spices.