Garlic and parsley butter sautèed new potatoes 🎄. This is one of those recipes that comes so naturally, without much thought, that I didn't really think about sharing it. Once the potatoes are drained, any remaining water in the pan simply steams these spuds just a little more and the butter infuses into these little. Buttered Parsley Potatoes are so simple and so delicious!
I like to remove a ring of skin from the middle. They soak up the flavor of the garlic and butter better if they aren't completely covered in skin. Little red potatoes are steamed and mixed with a buttery mixture of leeks and parsley. You discharge baking simmer Garlic and parsley butter sautèed new potatoes 🎄 proving 6 prescription than 3 as well as. Here you go sew up.
program of Garlic and parsley butter sautèed new potatoes 🎄
- Prepare of As many new potatoes as you fancy, washed.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It's of Large knob of butter.
- You need Spoonful of oil.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add parsley and seasoned salt, stirring to combine. It's new potato time and this is a quick easy recipe that is attractive and tasty. Try serving them with a little parmesan cheese sprinkled over top.
Garlic and parsley butter sautèed new potatoes 🎄 separately
- Boil potatoes in salted water until cooked. Drain and leave to cool.
- Add oil, butter and chopped garlic to a pan. Heat gently then throw in the spuds..
- Sauté for a few mins, add parsley and serve 😊.
Add parsley, salt& pepper, mix well. Parsley-buttered New Potatoes Recipe recipe: Here is how to make tasty Parsley-Buttered New Potatoes. They are a great variation on the potato Fill a large pot about half-way with water. Preparation Using vegetable peeler, remove a narrow strip of peel from around middle of each potato. Freshly dug, true "new" potatoes are so creamy and flavorful they hardly need any additional ingredients to make them spectacular.