My New Potatoes in Garlic Parsley Butter with Pea Pods 😙. It's new potato time and this is a quick easy recipe that is attractive and tasty. Try serving them with a little parmesan cheese sprinkled over top. Add parsley, salt& pepper, mix well.
The potatoes are boiled in salted water until soft. I like to remove a ring of skin from the middle. Little red potatoes are steamed and mixed with a buttery mixture of leeks and parsley. You arrange toasting grill My New Potatoes in Garlic Parsley Butter with Pea Pods 😙 working 5 modus operandi furthermore 7 as well as. Here is how you get someplace.
process of My New Potatoes in Garlic Parsley Butter with Pea Pods 😙
- It's 1 1/2 kg of New Potatoes, peeled.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic crushed, if small cloves 4.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 1/2 kg of Pea Pods.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Dried Parsley.
Place potatoes in a steamer basket in a pan with water. Water shouldn't be higher than the base of the Added lots of fresh garlic. Will use more leeks next time. I highly recommend this recipe for a tasty side.
My New Potatoes in Garlic Parsley Butter with Pea Pods 😙 instructions
- Peel and boil the potatoes. When cooked put under a cold running tap, if they are left in the heat they will be over boiled and break up..
- Boil the pea pods in a little water for 5 minutes, don't over cook them..
- Crush garlic and mix in with the butter.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for about 30 secounds or until all melted on medium heat..
- Add the parsley to the garlic butter..
- In a deep bowl, mix the potatoes with the melted garlic butter and leave for 10 minutes. Stir and warm up before serving.
- Mix the green pea pods into the potatoes using a spoon so as not to break up potatoes..
Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well. These Garlic Potatoes with Parsley make a perfect side to any meal or as a great take-along to a potluck. Blushing Belle Little potatoes make this dish rich in fiber and potassium, with liver-boosting nutrition from lemon and parsley. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer until potatoes are tender and easily pierced with a fork, about.